SG- 343 is designed to control personnel and VIP access at luxury corporate headquarters. This motorized turnstile is ideal for locations where an esthetics is apriority. It provides very smooth passages thanks to itsmotor.Its wings are made of either glass or plexiglass. The motorized turnstile operates with 110 or 220 Vac.The internal voltage is 24 Vdc. The turnstile opens automatically with a signal triggered from a dry contact. In emergencies and special situations the turnstile canbe left open permanently. In the production of this turnstile manufactured 100% at TANSA facilities, only stainless steel is used throughout.
TANSA turnstiles are designed to excel in both internal and external environments. However, for applications in very humid or dusty settings, custom-designed turnstiles with optional features are available if the appropriate specifications are provided at the time of the order. TANSA turnstiles allow free exit out of the site or the building in case of a power failure, a feature mandated by law. If the customer wants the turnstiles remain locked during such an emergency, such functionality can be provided as an option, contingent upon the written request of the client. However, once set at the factory, the system then cannot be switched back to the emergency-exit state by the client and it remains locked during all subsequent power failures.
- Operation: Bi-directional motor wing
- Frame: 2 pieces, 2 mm thick polished shiny AISI 304 quality stainless steel pipe and stainless-steel direction profiles.
- Wings: 10mm thick tempered glass.
- Functions: Adjustable passage information. Passage time. Memory mode. Audio warning. Adjustable passage direction.
- Mechanism: Fail-Safe (Free passage during power failure)
- Emergency Mode: In case of emergency, the unit switches in to “emergency mode” following the signal received from fire detection system, and the wing can be opened in either directions automatically.
- Operating Voltage: 100-230 VAC. 47-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W during passages, 15W during standby
- Opening-Closing speed: ~2 Sec
- Passage Width: 56cm
Bi-directional motor wing.
2 pieces, 2 mm thick polished shiny AISI 304 quality stainless steel pipe and
stainless steel direction profiles.
10 mm thick tempered glass. Optional: Plexiglass.
Adjustable passage information. Passage time. Memory mode. Audio warning.
Adjustable passage direction
Fail-Safe (Free passage during power failure).
In case of emergency, the unit switches in to “emergency mode” following the
signal received from manual button or fire detection system, and the wing can be
opened in either directions automatically.
- Operating Voltage
100-230 VAC, 47-60 Hz
- Power Consumption
24W during passages, 15W during stand-by
- Operating Temperature
0º / +70º
- Opening-Closing Speed
- Passage Width
- Security Level
- Areas of Use
Suitable for indoor use.
Remote controller unit. Button control unit. Photocell with opposite unit. Meter.
Stainless steel reading bracket. Stainless steel bottom plate. Logo engraving.
Tempered glass side panels. Led wing lighting