LTT 303 S
With its narrower frame compared to the other models, LTT 303S is manufactured to make use of a large numberof turstiles possible within tight spaces. TANSA turnstiles accept and work with a wide varietyof proximity, magnetic or biometric readers. LTT 303S series turnstile, which can be used internallyand externally, is constructed with stainless steel. It’s also available painted with electrostatic powder paintin a color of your choice. The greatest advantage of the mechanism is its monoblock welded construction. In some turnstilebrands, the mechanism is attached to the turnstile body by bolts and screws.n contrast, the head mechanism of TANSA turnstiles are manufactured as a single integrated block welded to the body. Thanks to suchrobust construction, there is no slacking or deformationin the turnstile mechanism over time.A TANSA turnstile can be used both unidirectionallyand bidirectionally thanks to its electromechanic design. Selection of direction can be configured easily by the client’s authorized security personnel. Access right can be denied or granted remotely. All mechanical hardware and electromechanical control systems are manufactured at TANSA’s own production plants.
- Operation: Adjustable manual passage to either direction
- Frame: Slim Cased, Two-legged, flat covered, AISI 304 quality stainless steel.
- Core and Arms: CNC-machined, aluminium cast core and polished. Ø40×2.5 mm aluminium arms Optional: Stainless steel arms
- Functions: Passage information (NC: Normally close or NO: Normally open). Passage time. Memory mode. Audio warning. Adjustable passage direction
- Mechanism: AISI 304 quality stainless steel. Fail-Safe (arms drop during power failure)
- Emergency Mode: The arms fall down with the signal received from fire detection system.
- Safety Level Setting: With 4 security levels that can be defined as desired by the customer, turnstile is able to detect unauthorized passes and passes in the opposite direction and emits audio or discreetly.
- Indicator: Direction LEDS for both directions
- Operating Voltage: 100-230 VAC. 47-60 Hz
- Passage Speed: ~25 persons / minute.
- Passage Width: 45-50cm
Adjustable manual passage to either direction.
Slim case, two-legged, AISI 304 quality stainless steel. Optional: AISI 316 quality.
Core and Arms
CNC-machined, aluminum cast core and polished. Ø 40x2.5 mm aluminum arms
Optional: Stainless steel arms.
Passage information (NC: Normally close or NO: Normally open).
Passage time. Memory mode. Audio warning. Adjustable passage direction.
AISI 304 quality stainless steel. Fail-Safe (arms drop during power failure)
Optional: Fail Lock.
The arms fall down with the signal received from fire detection system.
Direction LEDS for both directions. Optional: Upper lid.
- Operating Voltage
100-230 VAC. 47-60 Hz
- 100-230 VAC. 47-60 Hz
3.8W during passage, 4.1W during standby
- Operating Temperature
-10° / +70° Optional: With heater -40°
- Passage Speed
~25 persons / minute.
- Passage Width
- Security Level
- Areas of Use
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Outdoor cover. Unauthorized passage notification system. Button control unit.
Remote control unit. Stainless steel bottom plate. Plexiglass reader assembly kit.
Reader assembly apparatus. Meter. RS232 communication unit.